EasyIO introduces the "FT-04" small controller for many applications. It can perform multiple monitoring such as temperature and exhaust, and the size is suitable for your palm.
Charlotte, NC (Merxwire) - EasyIO has introduced the highly anticipated FT-04 new building controller. The FT-04 is a compact 2 x 2.4 inch that can be used in many monitoring projects. Limited to Wi-Fi, it extends control to anything that needs to be controlled and monitored.
In more than a year of beta testing, users provided feedback and enhancements about their performance. Beta users report on multiple uses of the FT-04, including:
1. Control motor start/stop and status reporting
2. Trash compactor pressure data
3. Temperature control for a heating valve
4. Inside motor starter for exhaust fan and amperage monitoring
5. Temperature and energy monitoring of an office
6. Local on/off/auto controller of a chilled water valve
7. Control of residential garage doors
8. Monitor of temperature sensors
9. Monitor/control of residential water heater
10. Standalone pump lead/lag controller
11. Control of dimming ballast
12. Refrigeration monitoring
13. Zone control networked withFW controllers
The FT-04 supports live programming and commissioning through onboard dashboards and supports BACnet IP, Sox, TCom and P2P. All models have two universal inputs. FT-04A has two analog outputs and FT-04B has one analog output and one relay output. The HTML5 web server allows you to access the controller by mobile devices or via secure, remote connectivity.
Other key features include:
1. BACnet, TCom and Sox protocol
2. BACnet IP Server over Wi-Fi
3. EasyIO Peer to Peer Protocol, compatible with FS, FG+, FW and FT Series
4. Built-in web server and HTML5 compatible
5. RESTful API and other web services
6. Built-in dashboard
7. Wi-Fi Access Point with DHCP Server
8. Station/Client for production mode 50mm
"This is an amazing tool for the contractor, systems integrator and facility manager. The FT-04 is a multi-purpose controller and easy to install", states Gina Elliott, EasyIO VP of Americas. "It can be used in commercial and residential building applications. It is also a convenient and affordable way to control, monitor or gather data from a variety of equipment."
And like the EasyIO family of network control technology, the FT-04 is a fully programmable device without recurring license, engineering or maintenance fees. You can find the FT-04 through an authorizedEasyIO partner.
More information please visit: https://www.easyio.pro/
Media Contact Information: